We decided it would be a great idea to pack up our dinner & head up to the mountains to see the beautiful fall leaves & breath in some fresh air. We picked leaves & interesting plants along the way & really enjoyed the scenery. Of course, after about 30 minutes the boys were done & we decided it would be more fun to visit Tia D. in Huntsville. They were right! There's nothing better than chillin' with family!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IN THE MOOD FOR...
- holiday fun (6)
- lessons learned (3)
- let the family times roll (10)
- randomness (7)
- sweet deals (2)
- the 3 little boys (39)
- we be trippin' (11)
5 comments:
i hope you found adequate amounts of leaves and twigs for preschool. now ella won't have to bring any.
such a cute family! isn't this fall weather the best ever?!
I am so glad you came to visit!
We definately need to hang out more often! I love you guys!!!!
We definitely need to get together. Maybe the Sat. after Thanksgiving? We'll be coming down that day for my bros farewell the next day.
Looks fun! I love it when we just bite the bullet and go do something nature-y. Inevidably the kids love it, and I get to count it as a work out--sort of.
Post a Comment