I went to check on Kay-Bee tonight, before I went to bed
& this is where I found him; under the bed.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IN THE MOOD FOR...
- holiday fun (6)
- lessons learned (3)
- let the family times roll (10)
- randomness (7)
- sweet deals (2)
- the 3 little boys (39)
- we be trippin' (11)
5 comments:
my kids must've worn him out. seth once fell asleep on his toy box.
that is so cute! did you panic at first, though, when you didn't see him in his bed? :)
That's so sweet! The poor little guy, all tuckered out.
Hey,
Can you send me an email? I need your email address to ask you a favor and we got a new computer so I don't have your emal anymore.
That is so funny. It's hard when your so busy. Sometimes you just cant make it.
Post a Comment