Every Sunday our kids enjoy having pancakes for lunch. (Sorry Nicole we didn't do it sooner & your family got stuck with crappy cereal- we owe you breakfast!) Anyway, here's how K.B enjoys them. Pancakes with ketchup.
Just checking in on your blog. Let me know when I can drop my boys off at your "kid created center time" I am sure that they would love it! That was cute.
I was glad to see you and your family a couple of times this Thanksgiving Weekend. Your family is so cute. Good Job!
5 comments:
groooss. loumy LOVES ketchup and if he has any left on his plate after eating, he licks it off!
Just checking in on your blog. Let me know when I can drop my boys off at your "kid created center time" I am sure that they would love it! That was cute.
I was glad to see you and your family a couple of times this Thanksgiving Weekend. Your family is so cute. Good Job!
my boys have a philosophy that everything is better with ketchup! yuck! but if it gets them to eat, i'm all for it!
That has to be the grossest thing I've seen. I mean, ketchup?
That is such a fun tradition. I might have to steal it!
Post a Comment