Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight Fans!


I know there's plenty of you out there that saw it already so I'm dying to know what you thought of it. I'm not seeing it until Tue.

So how many stars would you give it?

4 comments:

Perla said...

i'll let you know tomorrow. maybe since i'm already a skeptic i will like it more than i'm thinking i will. :)

Nick said...

Okay it was like so so AWESOME!!! I loved it. I didn't really notice differences from the book, but a couple of my friends did. So I couldn't figure out if I should re-read the book or not. Anyway, I'm even more in love with Edward now. He did a great job with his portrayal. I give it 10 stars.

kelly l said...

sorry i didn't call you. i liked it so much better than i thought i would. i definitely loved edward (when i thought i wouldn't) and it was so fun to go to a packed show where everyone was screaming (not me, i just laughed at the screamers). but you'll have to let me know what you think since you just re-read the book. i think i'm going to re-read it on my way to cali. i'll have to say i'm kind of glad i didn't read it again first. i didn't think jacob was as cute as i had imagined him to be. maybe he'll grow up some more before the next movie. overall, 9 1/2 stars, but i think you're only going to get that from someone who read the book. i'm interested to hear what people thought who hadn't read the book already.

Perla said...

as you know, i am not the hugest twilight fan, but i really liked the movie. there was really good chemistry between bella and edward and you felt like they really did love each other. some of the characters were disappointing. jake was a disappointment because i've seen some movies with some DANG HOT native americans and i just didn't feel like this kid did him justice, but who knows, maybe he is just how meyer imagined him. it was fun to go too, and nice to have something so romantic with nothing more sexual happening than a kiss.
oh, one funny thing, i thought it was hilarious how diverse Forks was. i know the show was trying to be politically correct, but i wasn't buying it. i want to know where that town is in the movie so i can move there.