Everyday is a science experiment at my house, only not in a controlled setting.Looks way fun.
i love christopher's face in that picture. i think you should've had a picture of you in goggles.
I knew under all that cuteness and styleishness was a true geek!I mean you. Pooka!Hope you are cruising along.
FREAKIN SWEET!
I love the goggles. So cute. It's too bad they stop being cute when you're a grown-up. I love the pictures.
How fun! My kids love to do science experiments.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Everyday is a science experiment at my house, only not in a controlled setting.
Looks way fun.
i love christopher's face in that picture. i think you should've had a picture of you in goggles.
I knew under all that cuteness and styleishness was a true geek!
I mean you. Pooka!
Hope you are cruising along.
FREAKIN SWEET!
I love the goggles. So cute. It's too bad they stop being cute when you're a grown-up. I love the pictures.
How fun! My kids love to do science experiments.
Post a Comment