Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Las Vegas & San Diego 2009

Usually after a trip we are so ready to come home but this time, 10 days just wasn't enough.
We started off in Las Vegas for 3 days then we were off to San Diego & then back again to Vegas. San Diego was where I decided that I want to move into a hotel. Why not? They fed us breakfast & dinner & cleaned our room. It was so sad to leave.
Well here are some our favorites.

This was my favorite: The "Tank" at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas. It is a swimming pool with a shark tank in the middle & a slide that goes through it.

Swimming was everyone's favorite. We did this everyday! These 3 are now little fish in the water!

Ja-Ja's favorite: the beach!

K.B at Coronado Beach

Combi & KB's favorite: Legoland
We spent 3 days there. Good times!

Legoland Sea-Life Aquarium
Now that you boys are getting big & in some ways easier, it made this trip even better. I can't wait to go on many, many trips with you guys! I love you & I feel so blessed to be your momma!
Next Stop: Disneyland Oct. '09

4 comments:

Nick said...

Do you seriously ever stay home? How does Culley manage to get so much time off?

Pooka said...

that's what happens when u work for the gov't.

Ogden High said...

Glad to see that your summer has been fun. Of course it would have been nice to get together but alas it seems that we live in two different universes! Are your boys ready for school?

Rach said...

Looks like you had a great time. The shark tank pool really does look like fun. You guys do awesome stuff.