Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jump 4 Joy Preschool

As some you know I've decided to teach preschool from home this year. Today was our Jump Start Day & when the day was over, I realized why I love teaching so much. Everything I did this summer in preparation & every dime I spent made this day completely worth it. Anyway, here's some pictures of what my classroom looks like.

6 comments:

KFoxL said...

That looks so fun. What an accomplishment for you. I hope David can come next year.

Lara said...

You did a great job. The kids had a great day.

Perla said...

i love the room and i'm so glad that you are so excited. any kids that gets to have you for a preschool teacher is SUPER lucky!

kelly l said...

you know you're awesome jackie. thanks for all the hard work.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE your preschool. That is all Dallin has talked about all week. He can't wait for Wednesday.

Jazmomof4 said...

What a cool room! Bravo on the all the hard work!