Monday, September 15, 2008

An Apology of Sorts

About a month ago, Kay-Bee decided to call his thin nursery teacher fat. I kept asking him to apologize to her so finally 2 Sundays ago he reported during Sacrament that he had finally apologized to his teacher.
This Sunday I ran into her & told her I was glad Kay-Bee had finally apologized. She gave me a funny look & then proceeded to tell me of the actual conversation that took place between her & my 2 year old son.
This was his apology:
I'm sorry I called you fat Sis. P**** but you really are fat. That's OK cause my mom is fat. I know a lot of fat people.

Lovely, just lovely. Needless to say he won't be returning to nursery. We'll be relocating him to a new nursery under an assumed name.

5 comments:

jami v. said...

ok, now THAT is hilarious! :)

ps-if you want to relocate him to a nursery out here, send him my way. :) we'd love to have him and all his hilarious glory.:)

kelly l said...

i LOVE that story. if he calls me fat however, you may have to find a new friend.

Perla said...

that is so sweet! i love it! at least the teacher had to feel good that she is categorized in your weight class--which is a tiny one--even if KB doesn't classify it as such. thanks for the good laugh!

did you ever come see that photo of sc with your kid?

KFoxL said...

Well if you guys are fat then I am morbidly obese. I'm going to sign up for the gastric bypass, and in the mean time steer clear of Cade . . .

KFoxL said...

Speaking of apologies, I forgot to use the code name, and now I can't figure out how to go back and change it. But maybe it's worse that I call attention to it. I better shut up now.