
This is a picture of all the stuff I got at that Christmas Open House this weekend (minus 50 tree ornaments I wasn't going to lay out.) As I've told several of you, the deals were unreal. The most expensive item were the wreaths at a whopping $8 a piece. In fact, all new ornaments & fancy twigs & flowers for my tree cost me $61!


$24 for all 5 trees


$8 each

$1 each
She still has items left that she's wanting to get rid of. I'm hoping I can get her to let me have an Open House here. I'll keep you posted!
5 comments:
ooh...let me know if you have one!!!
What in the world!?
WHAT open house do you speak of woman!? Yeah, let me in on some of that action too.
You know, I called you today, it was about a certain roll of newsprint. Really I just miss you and wanted to say hello but then remembered all those darn kids were gonna be there taking over your life! For heaven's sakes call me if you don't want me to scratch your eyes out!
Love you....
Well hello Miss Jackie. I am glad that you sent me your blog info. Now I have one more blog to check out. Sure you can add my blog to your blog roll
You got some good stuff there! Love it!!! It's fun to look at your family blog. Looks like you've been on some fun trips. LUCKY!! I added you to my blog so add me to yours.
I get all twittery and overwhelmed when I think about Christmas. It sneaks up on me every year.
What a scary story about C. That has almost happened to me so many times, and I live in fear. Glad it turned out ok.
Post a Comment