We just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary this past weekend. Holy cow! Where has the time gone? Every year we take turns planning how we're going to celebrate. Usually we go to Vegas or California. Unfortunately, this year things had to be a little more low key since we had already been to Hawaii & Vegas & I just came back from NYC. So I decided to take him back to where it all began. The Logan temple. Not very exciting I know, but we've never been back since that blessed day. We really enjoyed being there & reminiscing. We had lunch there (reliving memories of the days when we didn't have to hurry back to our kids) & did sealings. Afterward he did a little shopping. Culligula is my FAVORITE person to shop with. I know that sounds nuts but it's true. We ended the evening (I won't tell you that part), I should say we ended our visit in Logan with dinner at the Copper Mill. Pretty decent. Unfortunately we were unable to stay due to the fact that we had no one to watch our kids. Oh well. It was still a beautiful anniversary. I love you Culligula. Thanks for a great 11 years.
6 comments:
I remember that day! :) I love you guys as a couple. Thanks for your good example. I love you both! Congrats on 11 years!
You look like teenagers in your picture. Its fun to look back isn't it? Glad you had fun, next time we really have to get on the planning earlier!
congrats on 11 years. you guys look so sweet and cute and young in that picture, especially cully. i'm sure i look equally young in my wedding pic. i'll have to post one next week. glad to hear you guys had a fun friday last week.
I am so grateful that Culley picked such a wonderful person to be his wife. Thank you so much for all you do for our family.
I love you guys so much!
I love this pick! And funny thing that Josh and I were at your wedding!
Hey! Who is that 12 year old with Culligula? It's just weird because I thought it was going to be all about you guys and then there he is with his 12 year old cousin or something?
I am a nasty little friend I know! I know it's not your fault that you look so stinkin' young!
Post a Comment