Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Finally Have a Girl!

A couple of weeks ago Zhateal gave me some of her extra girl toys for my preschool. I finally got around to opening the bags today to see what she gave me. You can only imagine the delight in the eyes of my boys when they saw all the pink & sparkly items. Jaycon immediately requested the dress & wig, while Combi sported white heels. Ja-Ja examined the naked Barbies & Culligula & I laughed & laughed.
By the way, Jaycon said his new name is now Barbie. Yikes! What have we done?!

8 comments:

Perla said...

that is hilarious. no harm done, i promise. andre gets dressed like that all of the time! i'm sure the boys are sort of thrilled to be able to explore the world of girls with out a little neighbor friend yelling at them for doing so. too funny!

Rae said...

This is awesome. I love the pic. Gabe loves to dress up. He always notices my hair, nails, jewelry and shoes. He will have fun with these.

Lara said...

Lovely :)

KFoxL said...

Be comforted--yours are not the only cross-dressers on the block. At least your hubby is able to laugh it off: Geoff gets really cranky when he comes home to David in a tutu, heels, and make up.
(P.S. Not too late for a girl!)

jami v. said...

just doing a little "lurking" :) and laughing (i found you thanks to megan) ... anyhoo looks like the fun never stops at your house! :) and i'm with karina ... it's still not too late! :)

Mugsy said...

Hah! That is so funny! I can't believe how cute those boys are. Mine would have done the same thing and just giggled at each other. How I miss your clan!

kelly l said...

i love the picture. cade needs to come play dress-up with ella. tell chris i'm disappointed that he didn't sport any of the outfits.

Lover of Sweets said...

Awww...what a cute little girl you have! I hope Culligula is happy now. Didn't he always want one?
I'm glad your boys are enjoying their feminine sides.