Another year of British Soccer Camp has just ended. Thank goodness. This year Ja-Ja was a part of the 6-12 year old group. They went for 3 hrs a day for a week. This year he was joined by Seth, Cobe, Adam, Kelly, Taylor & Landon.
They were separated into different teams. You can imagine the separation anxiety that was caused for some of them. Anyway, everyday they would have scrimmages & on the last day they held the Championship game. This year the championship was won by Seth's team. I tell you, you could have sworn that they just played the World Cup because Ja-Ja almost had a heart attack because he lost. He doesn't care much for losing. It ruined the rest of his day. Apparently he believes he should NEVER lose. Maybe we should have warned him earlier in life that there was a chance that he could lose at something. Anyway, tragedy aside, he did have a great time & he even got his picture in the paper.

I do want to mention that Combi participated in his first year of Soccer Camp. The wonderful mom that I am, I didn't take any pictures. Actually all of Ja-Ja's pictures were taken by Kelly. Thanks Kelly.
Anyway, after Combi's first day (their days were only 1 1/2 hours long) he complained that it was too long. I think he was more interested in drinking Gatorade than actually playing. Surprisingly by the end of the week, he started playing pretty aggressively. Go Combi! I didn't know you had it in you!
3 comments:
Andre will be there next year for sure!
Andre better be there next year! Combi needs his help.
you're welcome for the pictures. anytime. i hope chris has gotten over the tragic loss to seth's team. they sure had a fun week.
Post a Comment