
Didj is Leap Frog's new educational gaming system for ages 6+. I wanted to buy it for my boys for Christmas but didn't care for the $100 price tag.
Costco carried it during the holidays for $90. I went in this week & found it there for $27 including 1 game.
I bought 2 of them & my boys have really liked it so far.
A few downsides:
-it eats batteries like mad & the charger has been recalled
option: ac wall adapter for $10
-the downloadable game it comes with doesn't save so you have to start from level 1 every time
Upsides:
-games are customizable: you can selesct spelling words & math problems at their level
-it's $27!!
UPDATE:
I found these Duracell High Draining rechargeable batteries that last forever! They come precharged & the can hold a charge for up to a yr.
3 comments:
always good to have yet another idea for gifts for my kids :)
ps-loved the holiday pictures. it looks like they were busy (no wonder you needed a nap! ) but nice
wow!!! you got a steal!!! i got a pretty good deal off the leapfrog website for g for christmas. she loves it. but yeah, you gotta use the wall adapter and save batteries for the car or something
score!!
Post a Comment