Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3 Types of Business

A dear friend once shared this with me & I felt the need to pass it on.
There are 3 types of business in this world.
God's business
Your business
My business
God's business is the things we cannot control. For example, the weather, death, etc. Your business is also something I cannot control.
Then there is my business. My business is the only thing I have control over. When I am in my business, I am strong, confident, loving, amazing, passionate.
When I step into your business all that goes away. I question & doubt myself. I wonder why I can't be more like you. I become insecure, weak, jealous, all the things I know I am not.
In my business I am happy, safe & secure. It's a good place to be.

6 comments:

Perla said...

awesome thought. i need to remember to stay in MY business! really cool.

Lover of Sweets said...

Amen sister!

Hey! Are you trying to tell me to stay out of your business again!?
Fine.

Salty Incisor said...

Love that. You figured out the slideshow, cool!! I didn't call cause I can't talk. So glad I can keep up with you through your blog(Your freakin business!) Oh crap here we go again...

Mugsy said...

Yihee!!! After all this time I have found you, thanks to Pris' Blog!!! I have missed you and your awesome family so much!!! Now I will be checking on you real regular like....dun dun dun DUN!!! Love you, Meg

Perla said...

you will soon learn, miss pooka, that we don't put up with people not postin' around here. yeah, i'm stalking your blog and i want to hear something new. so hop to it. haha. oh yeah. who is it that is doing your kids swim lessons in pv?

Lover of Sweets said...

Hooray for your slide show! Maui looks so beautiful! You and Culligula look so in love, it's too cute!