Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAAAPPY EASTER Mr. Easter Bunny!









All day I've thought & slightly obsessed about what magnificent things I would write today. To my surprise it's my 2nd entry & I'm already suffering from writer's block. I knew this would be a bad idea.
Since I did not hit the pillow until 3:30am this morning, my plans for an Easter breakfast went out the window. Dang you blogger for taking over my life!(fists in air) I desperately wanted to do my usual sleep 'til 11am but I was actually pretty excited to be up. I had planned a scavenger hunt for the boys instead of doing Easter baskets. It was a success I must say! At every station there was a clue, an egg filled with candy for each of them & also some sort of craft item. At the end awaiting them were scooters. Big hit! Later that evening, Culligula's family joined us for an egg hunt & dinner. All in all a great day.

2 comments:

Science Geek said...

I just saw them, but they look so much older already!

I miss you guys!

Lover of Sweets said...

Oh so cute! Easter is always a nice holiday...glad you guys had fun.