So I'm completely new to the blogging world. Those who know me should have known better than to introduce me to such a thing. (Thanks Perla & Zhateal!) Have you any idea the countless hours I've have spent formatting, adding, deleting, etc.?! This can't be good for my health. How will I ever get my scrapbooking done? I'm certain this new hobby will consume me to no end. I'll have to purchase a laptop, perhaps quit my job.... I'm sure I can hire someone to clean my house & cook.... maybe I can even get a nanny. I thought this might be an impossible thing to do but if I cut back on showering daily, talking on the phone, eating 3 meals a day, & sleeping I'm sure I can do this.
I'm just so excited about this! Well I'm off to eat in the shower so I can return & tell you all about my Easter Sunday!
5 comments:
Hooray!!! You've finally arrived! It looks so good so far...now GET TO WORK and start posting! I like the looks of your blog..with the window and whatnot. Nice job.
Who is this Jaycon Jones by the way?
Your boys are so handsome.
Yeah! I knew that you should be a blogger and would make a great one. In fact I was surprised that you hadn't gotten into it earlier! And remember, whenever you feel guilty, that once you have enough content then you just have this blog made into a hardbound book, so it is kind of like journal-ing/scrapbooking all in one but yet you get to know your friends better and know what is going on. You've already made me laugh so I am glad to be able to check in and see what you write in the future. You probably already know all this (or are figuring it out) but if you need to know how to add music or whatever just give me a holla'
oh yeah, and there is something cool you can put on your blog. well you don't see it, but you put the html code on and then it tracks where people are from that are reading your blog and its kind of interesting (and may also warn you if you have somebody stalking you from Singapore).
do you pronounce culligula sort of like pelicula?
Post a Comment